Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 16GB Gold (MH0W2HN/A)
- The iPad Air 2 has a scratch resistant glass with oleophobic coating, which prevents fingerprints from developing on the touchscreen.
- It comes with iOS 8.1, which is upgradable to iOS 9.2. This upgrade assures that you can take benefit of the latest apps, games and updates offered by Apple.
- The 8MP primary camera is designed to record 1920 x 1080 @30 FPS and 1280 x 720 @120 FPS. It also has features like geo tagging, touch focus, HDR and face detection. The secondary camera on this iPad Air 2 is of 1.2MP, which can be used to click self-portraits or FaceTime over Wi-Fi.
- At 437 grams, the iPad Air 2 16GB has a thickness of 6.1mm, which makes it lightweight and convenient to be carried around.
- It has a 27.3 Wh non-removable Li-Po battery, which provides a talk time of 10 hours.
- Connectivity options on the Apple iPad 4 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 A2DP, EDR and USB v2.0 with reversible connector.
- The battery pack is non-removable, which can be a hassle while changing or replacing the battery pack.
- It is little highly priced that may not fit in every buyers budget.
If you don't have a budget constraint, and are looking for a lightweight tablet with state of the art features, good looks and a prestigious brand name, then look no further than the Apple iPad Air 2. It has a sleek and lightweight body that adds to its elegant look and the high-tech engineering makes the best in class device for techies.