Agaro Salon Pro HD-5424 Salon Style Hair Dryer White
- Ergonomically designed, the Agaro hair dryer is flexible and has strong locking systems. The head of the hair dryer is designed in a way that it does not feel heavy while drying or styling your hair.
- Maximum protection, guaranteed. The reason why the hair dryer is becoming the first preference of a lot of people is its in-built safety insulator that channels the voltage and only the required amount of electricity gets in. It also shuts down the entire system in case of a short circuit.
- Is your dressing table a bit far from the plug point? The long 2 meter cord of the hair dryer is going to let you conveniently dry/style your hair standing in front of the mirror.
- The narrow mouth in front of the fan is a smart innovation by Agaro as it helps when styling the hair by blowing the air exactly where you want it and not all over the place.
- 2 years of warranty gives the HD-5424 an upper hand as not many branded hair dryers provide that kind of warranty.
- The build quality is a bit poor though. The plastic feels cheap and makes clicking noises when opening and closing the head.
- No rechargeable battery. Where other blow dryers in the segment offer cordless use, the Agaro hair dryer lacks it and is a major concern for people who travel a lot and want a chargeable blow dryer.
The HD-5424 salon hair dryer offers significant features for the price but the brand should also focus on manufacturing rechargeable blow dryers to capture the maximum number of customers. Big on safety and performance, this hair dryer is absolutely a perfect choice for regular hair styling.
The Philips HP8100/06 is an advanced hair dryer featuring a fast heading head that offers you hot air immediately after turning on the blower. The device comes with 2-speed temperature buttons and has a 1.5 meter long cord. The design is compact and can be stored without any fuss. This particular unit also comes with 2 years of warranty and offers a lot for its price.